Financial Services & Fees
- The Ottawa Women’s Credit Union is a full service financial institution.
- We offer a full range of financial services with a difference – one-to-one service!
- Our friendly and knowledgeable staff understands women’s financial issues and your needs.
- Deposits are insured to $100,000. by the Deposit Insurance Corporation of Ontario (DICO).
- DICO is a corporation established by the Credit Unions and Caisses Populaires Act (Ontario) to provide deposit insurance for credit union and caisse populaire depositors against loss of part or all of their deposits. The deposits accepted by all credit unions and caisses populaires in Ontario, subject to the deposit insurance coverage limits specified in the Act and DICO By- laws, are insured by DICO.
- Our interest rates and service charges are always competitive with traditional financial institutions.
- We’re accessible, secure and socially responsible – an alternative to the big banks!